[ic] reload - locales

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 17:43:01 2001

"Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" wrote:

> > > search-result,
> > >
> > > Not with this method.
> >
> > So, if I want to get the same search-result-page displayed, then I have to
> > save the search-criteria in a scratch, and build up the new locale-page from
> > that?
>
> Basically, yes. If you really need this, I will dig up a page
> from a MV shop where this worked.

Why not using

last_search]"]">

?

It works for me! See www.intos.de and search for "CPU" in the left menu
(in the input field under the text "SUCHE / ART.NR". The button for the
search is "SUCHE STARTEN").
After the results page is showing on in the main frame, you can swith
the price between EURO and DM or switch the "image on / image off"
(Bilder zeigen/ Bilder aus) and you get the same results page with
another current price format or with item images. You can choose the
locale for the price and the mode of the image displaying (on/off) in
that and all other pages.

ciao

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]