[ic] SQL insert with a form

Dorothy Puma interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 22:39:59 2001

Thank you for responding!
It's a mySql database. I know it's not permissions on the mySql database,
because I can insert into the database using the
[query sql="INSERT INTO Tkt SET customerName='[value customerName]',
timeTkt='[value timeTkt
]';"]
command. I can also see that Interchange is not even trying to connect into
the mySql database, I have logging turned on and can see all requests on
the database, and nothing.

The only problem that I have with the [query sql="INSERT INTO (etc) ]
command, is getting the single quotes escaped out before it is written to
the database. So, I was trying to use the mv_data_function commands
instead. Any ideas??

Thanks,
Dorothy