[ic] display only 25 instead of 50 products on result page!

Curt Hauge interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 12:28:00 2001

Quoting Erik Kendel:

> I will display only 25 instead of 50 products on result page !
> The list is to long with 50 products and I hope to get a faster
> result page.

You don't mention what your search criteria is or where you are searching
from. If you are searching from the category list on the leftside, you want
to go to the admin section --> Design, the select an area and a category.
For you category search select Complex search, then select Create under
'Complex search link'. This should get you going.

Good luck!

Curt Hauge