[ic] Re: missing Perl modules

Wed Nov 21 13:05:01 2001

boy, if there is anything i want to do is learn.  I have tried installing the
perl-sql-statement module and i have installed perl 5.6.1 but still get that
same message.

I will figure this out with or without your help and if there was another
place to look for help i would. maybe starting a seperate mailing list for
newbies might be the answer on how not to bother the people with the answers
that have no patience for newbie questions.  I have installed interchange on
another server with success, but for some reason the verson that came on the
redhat cdrom 7.2 has a problem.