[ic] Sudden Cybercash Error

Eric Paul interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 23 16:57:00 2001

At 04:43 PM 11/23/2001, you wrote:
>On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 04:15:03PM -0500, Eric Paul wrote:
> > One of my clients who has had a store up and running for a couple years
> now
> > just started having a problem yesterday.  When clearing cards thru
> > CyberCash, the following error message is showing up in the log:
> >
> > starfire /cgi-bin/starfire/process.html Cybercash Error:
> > >  Location: CCMckDirectLib3_2; Message: The HTTP server has not processed
> > your request.
> > > Here is the response status that it returned:
> >     400 Bad Request
> > >

> > This error occurred suddenly, and with no configuration changes on our
> > part.  Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?  I know that Verisign
> > was going to be changing some things with CC, but I was informed that the
> > methods called from the Perl libraries were not changing.  Any ideas?
>
>That's not like Verisign; they are always most careful about keeping
>their cash cows going, even when it would be easier for everyone to
>improve things.  So it's probably not them  # include bridge_and_swampland

*rofl*

The problem seems to be MCK related, as I can't even get the test forms to
work.  And of course, the CyberCash call center is closed today for the
holiday.  Does anyone by chance have a 24-hour staffed number for
CyberCash?  I'd rather not have to tell my client that their web store is
dead in the water until Monday :P

Eric