[ic] How can I copy item with new sku and change other fields?

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 23 18:08:01 2001

Steve Graham wrote:

> This might help also - click on the item you want to clone, then the clone
> button shoudl appear.

I'm in a muddle! I can't see any kind of the clone button. Where is the
clone button?
I choose in UI
- Menu Items
- clickt a sku of one item
- see all field of that items with
"
  Item list        Create new item       sku: 11410
      Edit    Pricing    Up-sell    Cross-sell    Promotion
Inventory
"

as a menu bar and nothing else.

What is wrong?

Thank you very much!

Joachim

[....]

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]