[ic] can't start up server

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 23 23:36:00 2001

Hi

I just installed interchange 4.8.2 on my FreeBSD server and I did the
bin/makecat stuff using the demo foundation.  My interchange.cfg only
lists the one catalog.  When I start up this is what I get:

host# su -l interch -c "/usr/local/interchange/bin/interchange -r"
The Interchange server was not running
(/usr/local/interchange/etc/interchange.pid).
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI....
...UI is loaded...
UserTag bar_button scalar parameter PosNumber redefined.
In line 2 of the configuration file 'usertag/bar_button.tag':
UserTag bar-button PosNumber 2

UserTag button scalar parameter Documentation redefined.
In line 44 of the configuration file 'usertag/button.tag':
UserTag button Documentation <<EOD

UserTag convert_date scalar parameter PosNumber redefined.
In line 2 of the configuration file 'usertag/convert_date.tag':
UserTag convert-date PosNumber 1

UserTag db_date scalar parameter PosNumber redefined.
In line 8 of the configuration file 'usertag/db_date.tag':
UserTag  db-date  PosNumber 2

UserTag email_raw scalar parameter Documentation redefined.
In line 17 of the configuration file 'usertag/email_raw.tag':
UserTag email_raw Documentation <<EOD

UserTag fcounter scalar parameter PosNumber redefined.
In line 2 of the configuration file 'usertag/fcounter.tag':
UserTag fcounter PosNumber 1

UserTag get_url scalar parameter Documentation redefined.
In line 11 of the configuration file 'usertag/get_url.tag':
UserTag get-url Documentation <<EOD

UserTag rand scalar parameter PosNumber redefined.
In line 2 of the configuration file 'usertag/rand.tag':
UserTag rand posNumber 1

UserTag reconfig scalar parameter PosNumber redefined.
In line 2 of the configuration file 'usertag/reconfig.tag':
UserTag reconfig PosNumber  1

UserTag summary scalar parameter PosNumber redefined.
In line 13 of the configuration file 'usertag/summary.tag':
UserTag summary PosNumber 1

UserTag var scalar parameter PosNumber redefined.
In line 12 of the configuration file 'usertag/var.tag':
UserTag var PosNumber 2

UserTag xml_generator scalar parameter Documentation redefined.
In line 128 of the configuration file 'usertag/xml_generator.tag':
UserTag xml-generator Documentation <<EOD

Interchange V4.8.2
Configuring catalog foundation...foundation config error: Please specify
the MailOrderTo directive in the configuration file ''

foundation: error in configuration. Skipping.
foundation: config error. Skipping.
Segmentation fault
host#

Even though it asked me for an address it had the default __ORDERS_TO__
thing in the catalog.cfg for this catalog.  So I commented that out and
put in

MailOrderTo      chad@shire.net

same crash on startup
I also tried "none".   It appears to me that the MailOrderTo directive
IS set, so why is the startup complaining?

Thanks
Chad