[ic] Sudden Cybercash Error

Eric Paul interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Nov 24 12:27:00 2001

At 02:12 AM 11/24/2001, you wrote:
> > Does anyone by chance have a 24-hour staffed number for
> > CyberCash?  I'd rather not have to tell my client that their web store
> > is
> > dead in the water until Monday :P
> >
> > Eric
>
>Did you try 703.295.0880?  You should be able to leave a msg for their
>on-call holiday staff.  Also try 0881.  I may have the # to their NOC
>around here, I've done that a few times in a pinch.

Thanks Brad.  I finally got hold of someone today.  Their response:

"Oh wow.  Yeah, it shouldn't do that.  But I don't know how to fix it, and
there's no one in today that I can escalate it to.  Someone will be in
touch on Monday."

So nice to know Verisign is looking out for my business interests :P

Meanwhile, is anyone else having a similar problem with the 3.2 Perl
modules?  I've tried installing a fresh MCK into another directory and just
running their test harness, and I'm getting the same error.  That would
lead me to believe the problem isn't on my end, but I would have thought
the whole list would be hopping with complaints if all of CC was
down...  Anyone?

Eric