[ic] Admin UI session problem; mysterious source?

JT Justman interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Nov 25 23:00:00 2001

From: <cfm@maine.com>
> You are getting a new session with every request.  That **might** happen
if
> you are getting a re-written url.  There can be other causes too, make
> sure you shut down your browser(s), blow away the session database/files
and
> see if it still happens.

Hmm, I'm surprised I never saw it like that. Since the images are passed
through IC, the problem (whatever it was) caused each image request to be
seen as a new session. That makes the fact that the number of new sessions
and images corresponded make sense.

> Check your web logs.  Maybe you had two IC cookies.  I'd bet it was
> your browser and mangled cookie/session(s).

I tried both Mozilla and IE.

Thanks for the insight though. It seems a lot less weird like that.

JT