[ic] Cybercash ?

Eric Paul interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Nov 25 23:09:01 2001

At 10:54 PM 11/25/2001, you wrote:
>Hey folks
>
>1. I've searched the archive and the cybercash tutorial first notes -
>"install the cybercash modules" - does one get these from cybercash.com when
>you start an account?  I was hoping to experiment with them before it's set
>up.  I looked in their support section to no avail?  Can anyone point me to
>this module?

Yes, you can download the MCK only after you fill out CyberCash's license
agreement.  (Although I think at one point someone was hosting just the .pm
files over on homestead.com...  Try searching the archives for homestead
and cybercash)

>2. The only reference to CyberCash I can find in IC is
>Route  cybercash     configfile   "__CYBER_CONFIGFILE__"
>
>in the catalog.cfg.  Where'd I miss the spec for this file?

This config file is created when you install the MCK.  You just give IC the
path to it, and install the pm files in your libdir, and off it goes.  At
one point, you could signup for a free test account with CyberCash,
although I'm not sure if they are still doing this now that Verisign has
bought them.  You might check http://amps.cybercash.com for more info.

HTH

Eric