[ic] Sell Price vs Qty1/Price1

Matthew Bottrell interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 00:58:01 2001

Recently Jim penned the following....

> A couple of weeks ago, I printed them all out after I downloaded them.
> Because of various glitches between the PDF and the printer, and the fact
> that I was trying to print both sides of the paper and get the pages to
come
> out right, it probably would have been cheaper for me to have bought them
> from Red Hat. (I threw away at least a ream of paper) Otherwise, as I
> understand it, there is no difference.

Living in Australia -- buying from RH wasn't an option -- (The postage alone
would of killed me).

I copied the PDF documentation to a floppy disk (yup it fits!), and then
went down to my local printer.
Two days later -- I was presented with a nicely bound set of manuals.   Even
seperated the various books out for me!

However, if you're in the US of A I would personally buy from RedHat... if
like myself you're OS...   then the printer options always works a treat!

Regards,

Matt.