[ic] Options and Pricing

Chris G interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 13:43:01 2001

I'm having a problem with options.  I have a product that comes in 2
different sizes, a 4 oz and a 16 oz.  The 4 oz is $2, and the 16 is $6.50.
I want the item to only show up once to the customer, but I want to track
the inventory quantities separatly.  So that if I'm out of one of the sizes
the customer can still order the other.  I have about 30 of these products
right now (and it's growing) and don't want my customer to have to look at
double the items.  I can't find a good explaination of the different options
and what they do/don't do, does anyone know where I can one?  Thanks.

Chris