[ic] foundation advice: is interchange usefull for me?

garnier tom interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 06:04:00 2001

Hey all,

I am planning to use interchange-foundation for a few sites. I wouldn't
need all the options since I only wanted to use it's engine as a
catalog-database system and give the owners the possibility of easily
adjust their catalog and product options, and to let them gain a
database of registered users for offline promotion. I'm not interested
in internet-selling stuff, just showing products in an easy and
organised way, with personal comments, search possibility,...

What are your thoughts on this? Would it be very difficult to adjust the
admin to only show a few of the available options?
I have some basic Perl knowledge, and starting to become pretty familiar
with the foundation demo.

thanks in advance.

 What's your MailBox address? - http://mailbox.hu