* Re: [ic] Inventory for options

Jeff Fearn interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 20:22:00 2001

IC 4.8.2-1, RedHat 7.1

If I do the below code, I get the list correctly, however if I click on one
of the subtype buy links, no item is added to the order. I get the following
error logged:

Attempt to order missing product code: 00004-Brisbane-25Dec2001

Main Item sku is 00004, followed by location and date for each subtype.

In Order.pm, add_items(), mv_sku is used to replace $items[0], I believe
this is the area the problem is in. Have been bashing my head a bit trying
to fix this, any help is much appreciated.

How does IC keep track of orders of subtypes? Or do I need to add that?

Thanks, Jeff.

re:
http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg07428.html

Sure, but it isn't in the standard flypage. Try this:

      [if-item-data options o_matrix]
	[query
	    list=1
	    sql="