[ic] How to import additional product items with the admin tool?

Wed Nov 28 05:28:01 2001

Hello,

I would like to add product items from a file into the product database with
the admin tool. The admin offers the function to import xls.files,  single
tables and gnumeric data tex. I tried to import xls.file and got the error
that the 'sheet 1' is not known. Does anybody know how to import xls. files? I
also tried csv.files to import as single table an gnumeric data tex but it
does notr really work.

Has anybody experience with the import function and can explain what formats
can be imported and how it is done properly.

Thanks for your help.

Greetings

Christian

http://www.gmx.net