[ic] options price and inv

Chris G interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 08:35:00 2001

Here is what I have so far:

Products
Sku      201         211        221
Area     A
Cat      1
Price                2          6.5
Weight               .4         1.2

products 211 and 221 are options of 201.

As a customer I go to Area A and Cat 1 and Product 201 shows up.  If I
select 201 then my options shows up with the correct desc and price and I
can buy either one and everything is great (I changed my flypage), inv
works, orders are correct etc.  My problem is on the results page (I think)
after I select area A/cat 1, if I click on "Buy Now" it uses sku 201, which
really doesn't exist, there's no inv, no price.  And since there is no inv
for 201, it also shows 'N' and the price is 0.  It's just a place holder so
something shows up from the search.  This has been the only way I can get
the inv to be correct using options.  Is there some way to correct the
search or is this totally screwed up way of doing it?

Thanks.

Christopher