[ic] Question about using Skipjack with IC 4.8.2

Troy Davis interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 10:33:01 2001

Hi there,

When using Skipjack, is the person's credit card charged upon order
placement, or when the order status is changed to shipped, or
something else?

Also, in Administration - Payment, every time I mark Discover and
Amex to "Not Accepted" and hit the update button, the settings revert
to default "Accepted" values. Is this just an interface glitch, or
will IC actually try to accept those credit cards? I'm seeing lines
in my error log that say the variable::Variable table is read-only.

One more question while I'm at it: what does this error log entry mean:

/cgi-bin/mycat/process.html PGP failed with status 131072:

I thought my transactions were supposed to be going through Skipjack,
not emailed via PGP. What could be the problem there? Is there a way
to check what payment method is being used by the cart? Test
transactions are not showing up in my Skipjack interface.

Thank You,
Troy Davis
--
Troy Davis