[ic] Need to post a question to a interchange developer or subscripter to a newsgroup

Wed Nov 28 12:33:00 2001

I am having difficulty using Interchange with Netscape. It seems that when
I try to order products using Netscape it doesn't seem to load any products
onto the shopping cart. I am using IC 4.8.1 and Linux 7.1 and Perl 5.6.1. I
have tried to put a quantity of "1" in the results.html page but that
doesn't appear to work either. More specifically here is the problem:

A. I don't log in and try to check out a product.
B. I order the project by selecting "Buy Now"
C. I Check Out the product
D. Shopping Cart remains empty

If anyone can help with this or send an example that would be great