[ic] Re: Partnership with Gorilla Web Site Marketing

Patrick J. Walsh interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 15:54:01 2001

Glenn,

    You have got to be kidding me.  You may get your links alright, when
people add you to their blackhole lists of sites to block.  I have already
blocked traffic from our local network to and from gorillawebsitemarketing.
Think twice before sending your brilliant marketing schemes to large lists
of people.  It may not have the intended effect.

Patrick

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn Canady" <gcanady@gorillawebsitemarketing.com>
To: <interchange-users@chevelle.interchange.redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 12:23 PM
Subject: [ic] Re: Partnership with Gorilla Web Site Marketing

> I visited your website at demo.akopia.com and have included it in our
> Business Directory at
> http://www.gorillawebsitemarketing.com/links/themeindex.html
>
> Great site! Very Nice layout!
>
> After looking through your site I felt it fit very well in our E-business
Tools category on this page:
> http://www.gorillawebsitemarketing.com/links/e-businesstools.html.
>
> I'd LOVE to trade links with you so we can BOTH get additional traffic in
the future.  The search engines are
> now giving tremendous weight to how many sites link to your site when they
give it a ranking for a particular
> key word.  They call it Link Popularity and I've personally seen the BIG
difference it can make to a site.

> By linking to each other, we'll both increase our Link Popularity and
traffic!

> If you will place a link to Gorilla Web Site Marketing on your site, then
I will move your link to the top of the
> E-business Tools category AND list it again in the general listings.
You'll get great placement plus TWO links
> instead of just one!
>
> Here's all you need to do:
>
> #1) Grab one of our banners at
http://www.gorillawebsitemarketing.com/banners.html, place it on one of your
pages,

gcanady@gorillawebsitemarketing.com

> That's it!  Once, I hear back from you, I'll upgrade your link to
"Premium" status and it will be at the very