[ic] Displaying q5 field

Axium Computer Services interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 17:25:00 2001

Jim Balcom wrote:

>On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Axium Computer Services wrote:
>
>ACS>>I'm trying to modify results.html to display the q5 field. Here is the
>ACS>>diff of what I currently have:
>
>Do you have a q5 column in pricing.txt?
>Is there data in that coumn for the SKU you are playing with?
>Is there a <tab> before that column?
>Is there a <tab> after that column?

Yes, all of the above is set (I'm using the Foundation Catalog and it
contains these entries)

>Do you have a q5 in the CommonAdjust line in catalog.cfg?

No, I do not have this.  I tried to look up information on the
CommonAdjust but it just says refer to Chained pricing, but there
doesn't seem to be any chained pricing...

What I am trying to accomplish is to get the Qty pricing working (as it
doesn't seem to in the foundation catalog).

Could someone please explain to me CommonAdjust and maybe even explain
how to get the Qty pricing working...

Thanks

Steven Potter