[ic] European Date Search - accomplished that is 100%

Michelle Wilant interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 23:29:00 2001

Actually, also on the note of sql queries:  Why was it that explicit queries were not used in the first place?  The general user base not having
a high amount of sql knowledge?  Some other reasons?  Just curious.