[ic] shipping idea

Rick Eicher II interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 30 09:26:01 2001

> throught the

> to know the

> >First let me say thanks I think this will work. I have added and
> modified my
> >shipping.asc file to the following:
> >
> >FLATD   Standard
>
> Formatting is important, the above should be FLATD: Standard (that's a
> space after':', not a TAB), and to be most correct there should
> only be one
> TAB before criteria, min, max and cost.

Ok I reformated and still have the same results "Note: No match found for
mode 'FLATD', quantity '', returning 0." error message.

I wonder if there is a way to debug this type of stuff?

> Watching the various IC lists, I get the impression that modular
> options is
> still not ready for production and will not be until 4.9, so you used it
> (instead of plain old modifiers like size, color, etc) at you own risk, I
> think.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.
>
> - Ed L.

What i did was use the admin pages and go into items and clicked on the
item. Then I clicked opions at the top. The asked me what type I wanted to
set up. I then selected simple as the option. I am not sure if i have done
this wrong or not.

The big pictures is i need the price and shipping to change according to the
size. I have the price changeing now. But still need the shipping to change
on size changes.

My new shipping.asc
FLATD: Standard
        criteria <<EOC