[ic] European Date Search - accomplished that is 100%

Dan Browning interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 30 12:35:00 2001

> After we do that then we want to copy our work into the
> foundation template that comes with interchange so every
> catalog we make from here on out will automaticly have those
> explicit sql queries --- Does anyone want to give me the
> answer to which templates I need to replace in order to get
> the makecat script to copy them into any newly created
> catalog? :)  I'm assuming its interchangeroot/foundation
> directory, but haven't taken the time to try it.  A
> confirmation of this would be appreciated.  :)  Thanks.

You should be able to find information about creating new templates to
be used with makecat, I know it is documented (at least partially)
somewhere.  Go through the tarball directory structure and the answer
will come out.  :-)

Here's one for ya (thought of this myself, of course):  What is the
official shopping center of Star Wars?

Darth Maul!

HAND,

Dan Browning