[ic] Greetings and one question

sysMatrix interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 30 13:22:01 2001

Greetings to all and happy holidays,

I am new to interchange and have not actually started setting it up. Don't worry I'm not going to ask "How do I set it up?"  My question is this:

I have already set up my own home page which I call the *Store Lobby*. I have only 10 departments (or categories if you will). I see that all products are placed in a *catalog* and that there ar no actual product html pages. The question is, "Can I link to a particular category and bring up the interchange store with only those products within the category (department) directly from my own home page? You know setting up <a href=xxxxx> from my department link.

I don't need a lengthy explanation. Just whether or not it can be done and maybe a direction on where to look for the source on how to do it.

By the way, Dan, I liked your pun, *What is the official shopping center of Star Wars?*

Thanks in advance,
Terry Cox