[ic] AuthorizeNet.pm missing fields

Tue Oct 2 11:11:01 2001

Quoting Pann McCuaig (pann@ourmanpann.com):
> In my ongoing battle to pass all the values to Authorize.net that it
> will return to me via email, I've got the billing and shipping info
> working. However, these values are not coming back:
>
> 	x_Tax			=> $actual->{salestax},
> 	x_Freight		=> $actual->{shipping},
>
> both shipping and salestax are mapped in Payment.pm, are defined in
> checkout.html before the "Place Order" button is selected, and show up
> on the interchange-generated emails.

What makes you think [value salestax] and [value shipping] hold what you
want? Where is it documented that you can expect that?

In short, they don't; [salestax] is not the same as [value salestax].
You would have to explicitly set them to what you want.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

If you like what you're gettin', keep doin' what you're doin'. -- Hector