[ic] no one has been able to answer this: valid database reference was 'backup'

Thu Oct 4 11:08:00 2001

Quoting Jay Houghton (jay@advancedsoftwarecorp.com):

> I'm still searching for the answer to these messages in my log, I've asked
> before, I've searched the archives, does anyone know why this is happening?
>
> from my catalog/error.log:
>
> 24.91.113.211 35qE57ZA:content content [03/October/2001:20:21:20 -0500] cs1
> /cgi-bin/cs1/admin/page_edit search error: your search file a valid database
> reference, was 'backup'.

I did post about this, but I wonder if it got through.

It is harmless, happens when doing a page edit, and is caused by
not checking to see if you have a backup database defined before
fetching lists of backups of your differnet pages.

It is fixed in CVS, and will be in 4.8.3 when that is
released.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

"Laughter is inner jogging." -- Norman Cousins