[ic] IRC weekly meetings

Jon Jensen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 4 18:26:01 2001

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Ross Cousens wrote:

> I like the idea of the weekly meeting on IRC to discuss all things
> Interchange, do you plan to have any facilities for logging/indexing the
> discussions. Over in Australia I believe 1pm EST/EDT (not sure which) is
> about 3am our time, and regardless of how much resolve I have I doubt I will
> be able to make it regularly.

We had a good meeting today and decided to have two regular meeting times
per week, so people know when they can find more people in the channel to
help with questions. Here are the times when we plan to meet, for around
an hour each time:

Tuesdays, 1200 UTC/GMT
Thursdays, 1700 UTC/GMT

server: irc.vensnews.com