[ic] Editing Admin UI

Thu Oct 4 18:40:00 2001

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Nathan D. Olmscheid wrote:

NDO>>Where do I edit the Admin UI?? I just basically want to change colors
NDO>>and pop in our logo, simple things like that. I know all of the graphics
NDO>>for that are in the Interchange directory, but where is the file to edit
NDO>>to change color, graphics names, etc.

I found quite a bit of it in /usr/local/interchange/lib/UI and just keep
burrowing around. It does, however, seem to use some files and pictures from
the catalog itself.

Since I am the only one using it, I've not paid much attention to the
cosmetics of it. I worry more about the cosmetics that the customers see.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, October 04, 2001 at 18:35 PM:
If nobody measures up, check your yardstick.

This Linux System has been up 240 hours