[ic] How Do I Identify By Version #

Thu Oct 4 18:45:02 2001

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Christopher VanOosterhout wrote:

CV>>I understand that as a responsible Interchange administrator, I should just
CV>>know the version of Interchange I run ... but I don't.
CV>>
CV>>I am considering an upgrade and I would like to know my current
CV>>version.  How do I find that?

On mine, when I go into the Admin functions it's clearly labeled at the top.
I'm running 4.6.

And, in my version, when I start/restart Interchange the version number is
displayed.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, October 04, 2001 at 18:40 PM:
Money is the root of all evil; everyone needs roots!

This Linux System has been up 241 hours