[ic] Documentation search: table_editor and soap

Kaare Rasmussen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Oct 6 05:20:02 2001

Dan and Racke, thanks a lot to you.

> SOAP Docs: http://ftp.interchange.redhat.com/interchange/alpha/soap.html

This is good stuff. Why it's not in the documentation on developer.akopia.com
beats me!!

> table_editor.tag itself has documentation at the top of the file, as well
> as the attached TIPS posted by Zack Johnson.

Looks like enough to get started :-)

> HTH & HAND.  BTW, I'm still looking forward to FreeMoney progress; I

There is progress, although slow. Right now I'm running my own business on
it, so I call it "Alpha" :-) But the pages are really only a prototype /
learning experience, I hope that using the table editor will benefit the
development.
The main thing is that the flow is correct; Orders entered into the
Intechange store is transferred to the Freemoney order system and the
invoicing updates General Ledger and Accounts Receivables information.

> finally finished reading 1050 pages "Principles of Accounting" in my spare
> time, and I wonder if accounting is my true career.  ;-)

Did it take three years? I mean, after one page I'd get drowsy :-)

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: kar@kakidata.dk