[ic] images not displaying in administration

Matthew Schick interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Oct 6 22:24:01 2001

On Fri, 2001-10-05 at 17:33, ryan quigley wrote:
    I just recently installed the interchange 4.8.2 rpms and everything seems to
    be working fine except for the fact that images don't display in the admin
    section. Is this something I can reconfigure easily? Any ideas?

    thanks,
    ryan

Check the 'Admin Control' section for the 'UI_IMAGE_DIR' variable
(defaults to '/interchange/') and make sure that path exists and the
files are there.  If not, you can copy em over from the
'/usr/local/interchange/share/interchange/' directory...

HTH