[ic] Installing interchange with postgresql database

Mon Oct 8 07:18:00 2001

Hi,

I hope somebody here can help me with my question. I would like to use
makecat and configure a catalog with a conncetion to a Posgresql database (actual
version, DBI, DBD::Pg available). When I continue the makecat programm the
programm stopps and says "error number 225" and the connection can not be
established. I allready wrote a small perl programm to check if the dbi driver
works and it seems he works. Does anaybody have similar experiences or knows how
to solve this issue?

Greetings from Heidelberg

Christian Willer

http://www.gmx.net