[ic] Introduction & Assistance with Authorizenet

Michael Parker interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 9 13:27:01 2001

Howdy,

I'm just helping a friend with his IC site, so my knowledge of IC is
somewhat limited.  I've seen some cool IC sites, though.  You guys ROCK!

The site is up and running but I've run in to that nasty snag where we can't
get IC to communicate with Authorize.net.

I've searched through the list and came up with an excellent post (Thanks
Jud!)

http://developer2.akopia.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg02480.html

The article explains all, except....

We're using LiquidWeb as a hosting site.  The authorizenet module is not
installed, or if it is, I can't find it.  The site adminds refuse to update
or install that module for me.

How does one install the [src/interchange]/eg/globalsub/authorizenet module
to your local account?  I don't have permissions to install the RPM's.  If
one must compile and install IC locally, I'd appreciate it if someone would
give me a hand with the config file.

I know at least two users on LiquidWeb have this software installed on their
local accounts.  I know it can be done, I just haven't figured out how yet.
Once I can get the modules installed locally, I think I'm home free!

Any help from you all would be greatly appreciated.  Can't pay you anything,
but will offer a nice new Vision Hooks & Tackle embroidered T-shirt to
whomever ever helps me to get this working.

You may email me privately if you want to.

Thanks,

Michael
mparker@mac.com or
parker@visionhooksandtackle.com or