[ic] [more] / [more-list]

Jason Korkin interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 08:26:00 2001

Exactly! :-)  Thats what we were looking to do... for future reference:

                [more_list]
                        [next-anchor]<FONT
COLOR=#0000FF>>></FONT>[/next-anchor]
                        [prev-anchor]<FONT
COLOR=#0000FF><<</FONT>[/prev-anchor]
                        [page-anchor]<FONT
COLOR=#0000FF>$PAGE$</FONT>[/page-anchor]
                        [more]
                [/more_list]

Works just fine.... a bit messy, but it works.

Jason.