[ic] using Usertag table-organize example displays nothing

Curt Hauge interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 16:17:01 2001

IC 4.6.5-1 rpm - Construct - Default DB - Redhat 7.0 - Perl 5.6

Hi everyone,

I am trying to learn how to use the usertag table-organize within the
tutorial. I wish to create multiple columns of products with many rows. I
have copied /usr/lib/interchange/eg/usertag/table_organize to
/usr/lib/interchange/usertag/table_organize. I have made the following entry
into interchange.cfg:
(I think this could be the problem)
UserTag  table-organize  Order cols  ==> EOR

and this is my test page:

[include templates/regions/top]
[include templates/regions/left]
[table-organize
                cols=3
                pretty=1
                tr.0='bgcolor="#EEEEEE"'
                tr.1='bgcolor="#FFFFFF"'
                td.0='align=right'
                td.1='align=center'
                td.2='align=left'
                ]
                [loop list="1 2 3 1a 2a 3a 1b"] <td> [loop-code] </td>
[/loop]
[/table-organize]
[include templates/regions/bottom]

It does not display 1 2 3... as expected in the example in the source
(table_organize). Here is the source of the page which is displayed:

<head>
<title>The Interchange Test Catalog</title>
</head>
Catalog</h1></td></tr>

I took the example right from the source, table_organize. I have viewed the
Usertag docs on table_organize at RedHat
(http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/dev-4.8/ictags_124.html). I
searched google for table-organize. I have grepped interchange for same.
Permissions are correct (interch.interch) for table_organize. I have
restarted interchange (/etc/rc.d/init.d/interchange restart).

Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks again, everyone!

Curt Hauge