[ic] Hosting servers that are geared to run Interchange 4.8

David Totten interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 07:03:01 2001

On Thu, 2001-10-11 at 05:44, Cormac Robinson wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Can anybody advise on a hosting service which supports
> Interchange 4.8 fully. I'm looking to rent space from
> a provider which supports mysql, perl, php, ssl and
> allows multiple virtual hosts. I recently purchased
> such a service, however the people in the company
> amended the server "red hat" so much that interchange
> won't run on it". Looking for good bandwidth, good
> support and reliable.
>
> If anybody can suggest a provider, I'd appreciate it.

As Mike mentioned a couple of days ago, Red Hat does hosting, and does a
fantastic job of it. Going with Red Hat, you can be assured that their
systems will work with Interchange, and you will also have good
bandwidth.

For more information, go to
http://www.redhat.com/software/ecommerce/managed_hosting.html

Dave Totten