[ic] How to use the [error] tag correctly?

Steffen Dettmer interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Oct 12 12:49:00 2001

* Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote on Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 17:39 +0200:
> You can try the formel usertag to write shorter code in such pages.

Thanks for the tip! I think I like that tag really :)

> > Second, [error] displays english messages, i.e. "blank".
>
> It isn't. Just add blank and the translation to your locale database.

Well, I'll have to read about it, currently I have no idea how to
do it.

> koerbchengroesse=required Bitte BH-Größe eingeben

I see, that's simple (but works not with the formel tag I
think?). BTW, seems to be an interesting shop that example
is from :)

oki,

Steffen