[ic] Using the Order Group Tag On Fly Page

Christopher VanOosterhout interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Oct 12 15:38:01 2001

Thanks for the idea about using the Order Group function.

I think it is close to working how I want it to, however I am getting an
"Interaction Error."

I have the following code in my fly page:

[if scratch core]
<P>
Price: [currency][item-field price][/currency]<p>
<form action="[process-target]" METHOD=POST>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_todo ACTION=refresh>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_group VALUE="1">
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_item VALUE="[item-code]">
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_order_item VALUE="core">
<INPUT TYPE=submit VALUE="Order Now">
</FORM>
[else]

If I understand it correctly, this should add both the current item and an
item with the sku "core" to my user's cart when they press the submit button.

When I press the submit button I get the following Interaction Error at the
following URL:
http://shop.marinedieseldirect.com/cgi-bin/yanmar/process?id=pnEAaxIX&mv_pc=784

The ERROR MESSAGE READS:

Something has gone wrong, and we did not receive the response we expected
from your browser. There was the following problem:
No action passed for processing
Note on common causes of this problem:
·       If you bookmarked a shopping cart after it had been recalculated
(or if the item was ordered from a form submission), then the system may
not have been able to determine where it should go. If that is the case,
·    check your shopping basket.
·       Some Internet Service Providers who use proxy servers send you to a
secure page from a different net location (AOL is an example). If your
browser does not accept ·    cookies, then this software may not be able to
determine your session number -- it qualifies your session with your
location for security.
If you go back to a previous page and RELOAD with cookies enabled, then
this condition should be corrected. You can verify that we send a proper
cookie if you turn on the cookie warning feature of your browser.
Typically, we will save cookies only if you check a box that asks us to
save your information.
You can also try looking at the checkout page non-securely, though we don't
recommend you send sensitive information like a credit card number without
encryption.

&

·       If you pressed the STOP button before the last form finished
If you wish, you can also return to the catalog.

--
Christopher VanOosterhout
Torresen Marine, Inc.