[ic] Documents

Fiber Connect interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Oct 13 18:12:00 2001

hi All,
     Its feels really exciting to be a part of this list. Iam a new entrant
into the world of interchange.
My current job involves into understanding Interchange, its functionalities
the tables that gets
populated with respective data and maybe prepare an analysis report of what
is available
from Interchange apropos to my requirement and maybe need to design more
features and
functions in accordance to the requirements.

Iam currently lookin for some functional documents that specify in clear of
what each and
every option of interchange Admin interface allows me to do and where these
data are getting
reflected at the tables.
FYI, i have confiugred PostgreSQL as my database.

Lookin for immense help from this list.

Thnx in advance,
Balaji