[ic] Help Needed Please

Rick Eicher II interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 18 15:33:00 2001

There is a number of us that are using are starting to use linkpoint. I have
successfully hacked (with the help of many others) a global sub that works.
First look through the archives to read what has been said. Also look for
information about global subs both in the archives and in the docs. I had to
buy the perl wrapper to make this work.

There has been some recent talk about a better way of doing this. Not sure.

Hope this gets you started,
Rick Eicher II
rick@texol.net

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of
www.bathbodybeyond.com
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 1:41 PM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] Help Needed Please

I am very new to the interchange arena, I am desperately trying to set up my
shopping cart, I have three problems that I can not figure out.

First, after order information is keyed in on the check out screen, it does
nothing, it reloads the check out form with the same information and the
order is not transmitted via email or to any of the databases.

Second with the databases that come with the foundations demo, how do I add
a field to that database.

Third, Can anyone lead me in a direction as to how the credit card number is
stored and how I can access it, if you dont have any real time credit card
services installed, for instance I use linkpoint

Any links or help would be greatly appreciated.

I am using interchange 4.8.

Tanya Rayford
Bath Body and More
http://www.bathbodybeyond.com