[ic] Database Table Definitions

Chad Wittrock interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 18 15:46:01 2001

This states the tables and column names, which is very helpful. But, I need
the files that specify the data types of each column, any indexes that were
made, and primary keys. I am sure I could probably make up my own, but I
already have this working with the default tables that were setup during
makecat for the default db. I would like to move this over to Oracle tables
so I need to set up the tables the same way, as I have data in the existing
tables. Is there a place that lists the data types, indexes, etc? Like I
said I found a few like:
/var/lib/interchange/mycatalog/dbconf/oracle/products.ora. But, there is not
one of these files for every table listed at this link you gave me. Can
someone explain/help me with this?

Chad