[ic] Where can i find the linkbar of the adminmenu ?

Joel interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Oct 19 04:19:00 2001

Am Freitag, 19. Oktober 2001 09:50 schrieben Sie:
> At 12:04 AM 10/19/01, you wrote:

> You can learn tons by simply looking over (searching, grep) through all of
> the dirs/files
> that were installed.
>
> Look for a file called ...../bin/UI/icmenu.txt, looks like that is what
> gives you your menu options.
>

> Kyle Cook

Thx,

sorry about the question but do you really know how many files that are ? A
lot, an i'm sorry that i#m not as fit enough handle some linuxcommands
because i'm new in this bussiness. And the main question is , why is there a
mailinglist then ?

I read a lot of Sourcefile but i searched in the admin dir because all files
of the admin Section were there, i don not really understand the directiory
buidup the interchangeteam uses ! Sometimes it is a little misteryous to me :)

Joel