[ic] Multiple Shipping Address

Fiber Connect interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 10:58:00 2001

 Hi,
      Can someone plz clearly state me about the two database files namely
   transactions and Orderline. As far as the document specifies it says that
   each and every item of an order are
   stored in the orderline table whereas a summary of the order is stored in
   the transactions table.

   I.e., There lies a one to many relation between the transactions and
   orderline wherein every parent
   record in the transaction table there is one or many child records
  available
   in the orderline table.

   I guess iam clear in my understanding. If not pls correct me.

   Well, my question is, if this is  the case then how multiple shipping
   locations are taken care.
   Coz the current structure of the orderline table doesn't seem to have
   sufficient columns for the same. Moreover the demo avl (foundation
 catalog)
  seem to accept ship
   address for each and every item purchased, but at checkout it still asks
  for a shipping
   address.

   Can someone plz do correct me if iam misunderstood ??
   Thnx in advance.
   Balaji