[ic] In Desperate need of a NEW HOST

Mon Oct 22 19:58:00 2001

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Nathan D. Olmscheid wrote:

NDO>>Just a note about korksoft, with prices like that, you get what you pay for!!

I don't want to get into a bashing contest, and I have no idea of what was
in the agreement as far as support.

But, it seems to me that the price that he was talking about for what I
perceive that he was supposed to be getting from them did not seem to be too
far out of line.

OTOH, we have not heard Korksoft's side of this.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, October 22, 2001 at 19:55 PM:
Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.

This Linux System has been up 34 hours