[ic] using Usertag table-organize example displays nothing

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 23 18:28:01 2001

> Mike Heins responded below, and per Mikes reply, I have since tried using
> interpolate=1 like this:
> [table-organize
>             interpolate=1
>             cols=3
>             pretty=1
> ...etc

Firstly, what do you see in the page? If you see [table-organize] on the
page, interchange is not treating it as a valid usertag.

If you have a valid usertag file in the correct location, and restart ic,
you don't need a reference in the interchange.cfg as well.

Lets make sure ic is has the usertag compiled in before continuing... then
pls provide the complete code for the use of the tag and I'm sure we can get
this fixed.

Jonathan
Webmaint.