[ic] About Interchange documentation

Fri Oct 26 18:47:01 2001

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, Alexis Bellido wrote:

AB>>One note to Jim: There is no need to treat me like a baby new to Linux and
AB>>open source, i know what Bill Gates has done with millions and millions of
AB>>minds all over the world and i am surely not one his blind followers.

I'm sorry if you found it offensive.
Apparently, my main concept was missed. And, that concept being that with
Interchange you have a pile of building blocks and an unlimited supply of
each style block. With that pile you can make anything you want. There is
documentation for each item in the pile of blocks, but not for what you
choose to do with them, nor for the examples that someone else has built.

I see quite a few Gates followers come through here asking questions similar
to yours. I made the assumption (mistakenly apparently) that was also your
background.

I'm sorry if my attempt at humor clouded the basic intention of my writing.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, October 26, 2001 at 18:40 PM:
Overload--core meltdown sequence initiated.

This Linux System has been up 8 hours