[ic] Interchange manuals and docs

utomo interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Oct 27 06:04:01 2001

Hello all,

I hope Red Hat can consider to offer Download version of documentation
(if it is not same between downloaded version and printed version),
which is cheaper than printed version. Because there is no print cost
and shipping and handling cost, and easy to update it. This will help
user from outside US because they did not need to pay expensive shipping
cost, also this will help Redhat to make money eventough it is just
small, but maybe they can use it to produce more complete docs.

And please delete some message when you reply, because sometimes the
reply is just small but the rest of the message is not deleted.

Thanks,

Utomo