[ic] options

interch interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Oct 29 15:27:01 2001

what i understand from reading this, is that this is how we add the
pricing options into the admin interface.  But how does one add the
options directly to the flypage as you did in your store?  That is so much
better since i dont like the fact that you have to be in your cart to
select the options now.

thanks.

-sphen