[ic] Payment Processor integration

fctmaillist interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 06:40:01 2001

hi all,
    i'm sending this mail again since i missed some details.

     i'm trying to integrate ic with a separate online payment processor.
we've  got some perl modules and a demo perl script.  since these are thrid
party modules we have put those modules in a separate directory as
/opt/paygateway/perl. We tried to create a global subroutine in
interchange.cfg as follows :

GlobalSub <<EOR
sub test {

use lib '/opt/paygateway/perl';
use SecureHttp;
use TransactionResponse;
use constants;
use AdditionalField;
use TransactionRequest;
use TransactionClient;
use CreditCardResponse;
use CountryCodes;
use CreditCardRequest;

my $tranclient = new TransactionClient;
my $ccreq = new CreditCardRequest;

return 1;
}
EOR

We tried to call this subroutine using the following code :
hello!
[perl subs=1 interpolate=1]
test();
[/perl]
goodbye!

The error.log says the following error :

 catalog/testsub.html Safe: Can't locate object method "new" via package
"TransactionClient" at (eval 6) line 13.

> test();

If it is not integrated with IC, the same code works fine.

Please help us to solve this problem.
joy.