[ic] offers wanted

Bernino Lind interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 11:43:00 2001

Hey,

Im in search of a possible freelance programmer to do our IC e-commerce
integration with some content management.

I hope Im not offending anyone by asking here.

We have IC running on our server connected to the Internet and set up no
problems. It can be tested at: http://hlgroup.dk/hlg/

What we need is to have IC integrated with our graphical design
(http://catpipe.net/test/) and to have a small expansion: news and content
management of non-product pages.

Please, anyone interested in bidding in this task is welcome.

Terms:
Delivery date of project no later than 1/12 2001
1 test feedback loop is required
You work in our CVS server
You can see our design at: http://catpipe.net/test/
You are paid in Euro.
You only provide the programming/adaption. We provide the content etc.
There are no changes to the existing IC flow of checkout etc. - it should
all be there, though there will be changes in default settings such as
Euroland rather than US/Canada and other minor details.

We are doing FreeBSD and Internet infrastructure. Unfortunately we do not
have the time to take care of our IC plans, so we need to outsource it -
since we have had a lot of new customers lately who wants FreeBSD in
Scandinavia (and thats very nice...).

If you are so kind as to give you proposal at email: lind@catpipe.net

Thanks in advance,

--